As a client of Supportive Intervention Services, LLC, you have rights.
- The right to services and a service plan regardless of your age, race, sex, national origin, or developmental disability (degree of retardation or mental illness).
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The right to confidentiality including all information in your record except when state law requires or allows disclosure.
- You have the right never to be abused by a Supportive Intervention Services, LLC’s, employee.
- The right to retain all your civil rights as guaranteed by law.
- The right to contact and consult with your attorney, your private doctor, or others of your choice at your own expense.
Each client shall be free from threat or fear of unwanted cessation of Supportive Intervention Services, LLC, services.
Each client deemed eligible for and receiving services from Supportive Intervention Services, LLC, Inc. has the right to receive age-appropriate services for any MH/DD/SA illness or disability.
Each client has the right to be free from unnecessary or excessive medication. Any medicinal need will be discussed and its use will be made part of an overall services plan.
Anyone believing his/her rights has been violated or anyone having grievance should notify the Clinical/Program Director at 804-330-0310 or email.
If you are not satisfied with the internal resolution, you may further contact Tammy Long at 434-767-3532. She will assist you to address your complaint with the staff or if necessary, with the Local Human Rights Committee to assist you in investigating your complaint.